Join Digital Identity for exclusive research insights and end of year networking function in Wellington.
Hear about the highlights of the great mahi DINZ has undertaken this year. Including DINZ annual Digital Identity attitudinal General Public and Business Research Report, DINZ OPC Biometrics Submission, reflections on the select committee report in regards to the DISTF bill, and the research paper investigating the existing mahi in the areas of inclusivity and ethics in digital identity.
Please note this is a Digital Identity NZ members only event.
- 4.30pm - Meet, Greet and get refreshments
- 4.45pm - Call to order and Welcome from the Host
- 4.55pm - Welcome from the Research sponsors and Executive Councillors in attendance
- 5.00pm - Overview of DINZ’s mahi in 2022
- 5.20pm - Refreshments break
- 5.30pm - DINZ 2022 Research report insights followed by discussion
- 6.00pm - Closing comments
To find out more and to register, please visit DigitalIdentity.NZ.