UNIFY’s Security Practice has released a range of Point and Shoot Security Readiness Assessments to assist organisations determine their security status and their readiness to protect themselves against Ransomware, Distributed Denial of Service, and other Threat attacks.
UNIFY’s readiness assessments are available in the following areas that we believe are of critical importance immediately:
- Azure Sentinel (SIEM) for Threat Monitoring and Management to detect Ransomware or DDoS attacks;
- Defender (O365) for Malware and Ransomware Protection in Microsoft 365; and
- Cloud Application Security (MCAS) leveraging security research expertise, threat intelligence, and learned behavioural patterns to identify ransomware activities.
With our Security Practitioners, our Security Operation Center and our Readiness Assessments, UNIFY can help protect your business from a host of evils such as:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks;
- Application Security vulnerabilities;
- Data Breaches;
- Data Leaks.
If you’d like to know more or to talk to us about our Point and Shoot Security Readiness Assessments or any aspect of our Security offerings, please fill out the form below.