Monash Health is Victoria’s largest public health service. They provide safe, high-quality care to one-quarter of Melbourne’s population, across the entire lifespan, from pre-birth to end-of-life.
They improve the health of our communities through:
- Prevention and early intervention
- Community and home-based treatment and rehabilitation
- Specialised surgical; and medical diagnosis; treatment and monitoring services
- Hospital and community-based mental health services
- Comprehensive sub-acute and aged care and palliative care programs
- Research and teaching the next generation of healthcare professionals